Click here to get 90% off Prezentar

If you are looking for a Prezentar review then you are at the correct place. In this Prezentar review, you will learn about Prezentar’s complete features, working, the pricing AND Pros & Cons.

Go here to learn more from The Official Prezentar Site.

My Prezentar review
My FULL-LENGTH Prezentar review, where I do a proper DEMO and reveal the UPGRADES:

What is Prezentar?
In this review, I’m going to be taking a closer look at Prezentar and see what all the noise in the marketplace is about.

Prezentar is a brand new software that allows you to create amazing presentations and videos easier and faster than old fashioned tools like PowerPoint or Camtasia Studio with minimal effort.

It’s a software that will help you create sales producing..

Courses
Tutorials
Webinars
Website Videos
Incredible Slides
Video Sales Letters
Sales Pitches
And more, for your personal or client projects.
It sounds like every marketer’s wet dream, but does it live up to the claim?

We’ll cover what it does, whether it’s the best option for creating presentations or not, how much it costs, whether there’s any upsells (and what they are) and what I did or didn’t like about this brand new software.

At the end of this short review, you’ll know whether Prezentar is right for you and if it’s worth your money.

Prezentar is a brand-new cloud-based tool that allows you to create professional presentations and turn them into videos instantly.

It’s based on templates, allowing you to log in, tweak a template and get your presentation finished in minutes, not hours.

At first glance, it appears to be targeted at people who hate design work (or simply don’t have time for it) and don’t want to blow hundreds of dollars on expensive presentation or video tools (or pay a monthly subscription for one either).

It also appears very easy to use.

So far, so good.

Now let’s dive in a little deeper and see whether Prezentar lives up to all the hype it’s getting lately.

What do you get when you buy Prezentar?
The thing that really stood out to me when I logged into Prezentar was that this isn’t just a PowerPoint alternative. It’s a lot more than that.

The key difference being — Prezentar is loaded with stunning templates that look and feel modern, and is geared specifically towards marketers online, for any niche or industry.

If you’ve ever fired up PowerPoint, you’ll know how dated their templates look anyway.

In fact, Prezentar comes loaded with 50 ready-made, fully customizable presentations, and honestly, they all look bloody amazing.

There’s plenty of variety and they’ve catered to all kinds of popular niches, from Internet Marketing, Business, Health & Fitness, Finance, Sports, Languages, and more.

There are at least 15 categories included. It’s great to have a huge shortcut like this.

Just pick a template, then edit using Prezentar in seconds! You can then turn the presentation you create into VIDEO, PDF, or HTML, and share it online with a few more clicks.